In Brazil, the human development index is increasing, however inequality is still rampant. A tiny minority of the population is rich or somehow wealthy, but the vast majority is un- or underemployed.
People without means are trapped in a loop: PROFOR want to break such a trend. Today they support young people and entrepreneurs with an incubator for companies as they did in the past helping vulnerable people to start their own business.
Following the principles of Economy of Communion, the “Incubator for companies of communion” project offers a path to integral education to hundreds of youth, focusing on each person, on job conditions, helping people to discover and improve their entrepreneurial skills.
After that, some of them will be shortlisted for a more technical training program on business planning and management.
12 kids will receive a scholarship for professional training in business management, and 12 other young entrepreneurs will be supported with tutoring services to open their business activities to the Economy of Communion.
The project is carried out with the EDC – Economy of Communion contribution: € 55.555,56
– 5 counselling workshops for 100 young people to help them know themselves, their own skills, to promote and develop their abilities, to help them create a business plan, and to encourage business activities.
– 1 workshop in the Ceará area (100 young people)
– 1 experimental business incubator workshop for 10 young people
– 1 business incubator workshop and business management counselling for 12 young people
– 12 scholarships for professional and business training for 12 young people
– technical counselling for 12 young entrepreneurs who already have a business activity